Wednesday, February 2, 2011

John F. Kennedy Assassination

It was a cold November day that I stood into the crowd just waiting, waiting for the event that very well might have changed my whole existence. As the people bumped into me I felt the pressure and the anxiety of the crowd push through my very thoughts, everyone was waiting. It seemed that the crowd noise increased. I wondered what the populace was so excited about. I pondered this thought as I looked down at my watch and saw it was and I connected to why the crowd had increased there level of noise. John F. Kennedy was being driven down the street in a dazzling blue 1961 Lincoln Continental convertible that gleamed in the sunshine. As they descended down the road, I made the decision to try and find a better view of Kennedy and moved towards the grassy knoll. As I approached the knoll I had realized how far Kennedy had proceeded down the street. As I went to perch myself on top of a fence to get a better view, I looked down the hill and saw a suspicious looking man just sitting with a very large case lying beside him. As I became more curious on what he had inside his case I decided to move closer, but before I jumped off the fence i took a last glance at Kennedy, he wasn’t very far away from the spot that I was currently in and only a bit farther from the man who had the strange case beside him. Than as I saw the man reach into his case and pull out something I never expected, a gun. As I saw him set up and begin to ready himself to pull the trigger I reacted almost immediately. I shot towards him prepared to do anything I could to stop him. With one kick jump and a good kick to the spleen he dropped the gun to the ground. I swatted it away and watched as Kennedy safely. No one saw my heroic actions, but at that point it didn’t matter. I would always remember the day that I saved John F. Kennedy's life.

2 comments:

  1. Good start. Good choice for a topic. I assume you're going to put an ending on it, perhaps save Kennedy's life and alter history. Good effort to use some interesting diction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seems like a boring topic, jussayin.. kthanks

    ReplyDelete