Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dream Careers

1) I believe in the importance of having the job you want. If you do not it can cause very many problems throughout your life. My father struggled with his choice of career, he really wanted to be a chief but ended up a saw filer like his father. This effected him very negatively because he hated going to work everyday, the only reason he kept working there is for the money. So it is important to choose a job you enjoy and can survive on because if you have one but not the other you will make yourself miserable.

2) My current thought for a job is a movie producer/editor. I am hopefully going to a very high praised school in Vancouver called The Vancouver Art Institute, through this school they offer a great program showing you all aspects of the business and how to succeed in it, also after graduation they help place you in your choice of work. Vancouver being a very high part in production of movies going to school there will be beneficial. Hopefully working hard and being good at what I do and my background with the movie industry this will be a successful career choice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment